Friday, February 15, 2013

Act 2 Scene 2

While I was walking by myself today Polonius decided to talk to me. That old fishmonger didn't know what to say. I knew he was trying to get information out of me but I would not let that happen. I was rude to him on purpose considering he wont let me see his daughter anymore. Rosencrantz and Guildenstern came up to me when Polonius left. That was exciting until I realized they were sent. My disgraceful uncle probably sent him to see why I've gone "mad."Maybe I should kill his father and marry his mother and then see if he is still wondering why I have gone "mad."The players for a play came in today though. They were very talented. I've come up with my first step in my revenge on Claudius. I will direct the players to preform in a play that is the reenactment on my fathers death. My fathers ghost better be right about the whole poison in the ear thing. Based on Claudius's reaction I will know if that's that way he killed him or if he killed my father at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment